Hard for You

Slank Album Slank - The Big Hip
Kode Nada Sambung Pribadi / I-Ring / Ring Back Tone:
Indosat: 060896499
Telkomsel: 1210429
XL: 10111799
Fren: 121042999

Cara mengaktifkan NSP / I-Ring / RBT klik di sini

Lyric and Chord :

Intro G

G F#m Em
I just need to get home
C B/C Am
I'm boring on the road
G F#m Em
But I still have to go
C B/C Am
To do something for a better world

G F#m
But I don't want you to know
Em C
That I'm crying hard for u
G F#m
I don't want you to know
Em C
That I'm missing hard for u

D Am
Maybe someday we'll be together
C G
and I'll never ever let you alone
D Am
You & I will make love forever
C
and I promise you
G-F-C
I'll never been gone anymore



song & lyric: Bimbim
Album Slank - The Big Hip
Release year 2008
Produced by Slank Record
Formation : Bimbim, Kaka, Ivan, Abdee, Ridho


Other Songs Lyric and Chord in This Album:
Kilav
arigato thank you
seen things
yuwaku
utaga utaidasu
sexy cat
yumede areba ii
seperti para koruptor
rebut
sora
rock n roll